Friday, March 28, 2008

Large Format Acrylic Painting Workshop


Saturday and Sunday
May 3 & 4, 2008
10:00 a. m. - 3:00 p. m.
Cost: $150.00 for two days
Location: Historic Dole Mansion
Lakeside Legacy Arts Park
401 Country Club Rd.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Discover the joy of painting large format. Work from original photographs with acrylic paint on a 48" x 36" stretched canvas. Demonstration and discussion will begin each day with in-class painting and individual help. Experimentation and individual expression will facilitate the process of finding your unique style in this energetic workshop.
Students will bring their own paints and brushes with charcoal paper, pencils, a ruler and favorite photo.
Lunch will be provided each day.

Please sign-up in advance by contacting me. I will send you a registration form and supply list. Stop by my garden level studio for the application or further info or e mail me and I will send a pdf registration form.

No comments: