Monday, November 8, 2010

"Portraits of American Veterans: A Continuing Dialogue" Artist Reception November 5

















The reception on November 5 for my show was an event to remember. Frances Mai Ling and Kit Valentine added a beautiful ambiance to the evening with their piano and vocal performances. The food and wine kept everyone happy and chatty and I am looking forward to moving this exhibit to many more venues.
Above are a few shots that I was able to capture at the end of the evening as many of the guests had already left and the attending Veterans who are represented in the paintings had a chance to pose for pictures. My friend and professional photographer Robin Pendergrast took some nice shots and I will post those when I receive them. I would love for everyone to see this show!