Monday, July 12, 2010

Fabulously Focused reception at Tall Grass Arts Association


This past Friday I attended the "Fabulously Focused" Gallery Artists Exhibition at the Tall Grass Artists Association Gallery in Park Forest, IL. This was a true delight visiting the gallery for the first time after delivering my work for the show. The space is huge and the show was beautiful with work in many media. My Mom was able to attend with me, since she's visiting from Florida for a few weeks. All of the artists were friendly and talked about their work, sharing their ideas and happy to welcome new artists to the gallery. There were nice light snack and wine. I look forward to future show and activities at this upscale and friendly gallery. The exhibit runs through September 19 so please stop by and see the works and visit the adjouning gift shop.
Tall Grass Arts Association Gallery is located at 367 Artists Walk in Forest Park IL. www.tallgrassarts.org